The Philippine Wood Producers Association (PWPA) is the national association of corporations, partnerships and individuals involved in forest management, logging, forest plantation development, manufacture of lumber, veneer and plywood, pulp and paper and other wood products as well as in trading, shipping and sales of these products.
- To achieve unity of participants in the wood industry the government and business sectors can effectively interact with.
- To promote the sustainable management of natural and plantation forests that will increase their capacity to supply the wood requirement of, and enhance their capability to provide ecological balance for, the country.
- To advance the efficient utilization of timber into quality lumber, plywood, pulp and paper, and other wood products that are competitive in the market.
- To service and protect the market of the wood industry against unfair trade practices.
- To attain public appreciation for the role of wood industry in the social, economic, and environmental development of the country.